Our ski school
The background of our school!
A brief history of ESF in Champagny
- The French Ski School of Champagny was created in 1972 by three instructors.
- Today, more than 40 ski instructors, all passionate about their craft, have at heart to share their passion with you, help you discover the joys of skiing and for you to progress in the magnificent area of La Plagne and Paradiski from 1250 m and 3250 m altitude, between forests, meadows and glaciers.
- Our ski instructors, each graduated through the national ESF training programme, teach adults, children and adolescents all the current disciplines of skiing: ski, snowboard, snowscoot, telemark, cross country skiing, biathlon...
- You are not a skier, perhaps snowshoe? Our specialist instructors in this discipline will guide you through the blank spaces of the Nordic area with 30 km of trails in the valley of Champagny le Haut, a site near the National Park of Vanoise.
- Champagny is ideally located in the Tarentaise and the Vanoise massif, in a unique space with blue slopes, the most famous off-piste Paradiski through the forest, on glaciers or in the Snow Park.
- The ESF Champagny welcomes little children into its Club Piou Piou located within the village. Your little ones can therefore learn to ski and play in a totally secure area specially designed for them.